Customer Service Commitment
1. How do I get my Rail&Fly boarding pass?
On the train it is necessary to carry your Rail&Fly ticket, your valid passport and the air travel plan/itinerary. Please note that the itinerary itself is not a valid ticket.
The journey times stated on your booking confirmation are no real train connections. Please visit www.bahn.com or the DB navigator app to check the times of train connections to your destination.
2. Service hotline
3. Sales of tickets with discounts
4. Waiting time for check-in
5. Timely delivery of baggage
6. Frequent travellers
7. Electronic tickets
8. Fast transfer
- Passengers taking the internal code-sharing flights of China Eastern Airlines are not included.
- The departure hall refers to T1 Departure Hall at Pudong International Airport.
- The minimum time required for transfer at other transfer depots should be in accordance with the regulations published by the transfer airports.
9. Ticket change and refunding
- For detailed information on procedure handling, please call us at 1-626-5831500 or visit www.ceair.com.
- When you make a ticket reservation, China Eastern will either hold your reservation at the quoted fare without payment for 24 hours or allow you to cancel your reservation without penalty for 24 hours, so long as you make the reservation at least one week prior to the flight’s departure.
10. Irregular baggage transport service
We will try our best to deliver your baggage on time. In case of any delay, we will contact you after you fill in the baggage loss report and will keep in touch with you until the delivery of your baggage. In case of delayed arrival of the baggage, we will deliver the baggage to you at the airport or to the place agreed upon between us for free as you may require.
For unclaimed baggage, we will contact the owner as soon as possible if the names, addresses and phone numbers are available.
Note: We will try to avoid irregular baggage transport, and bring as little as inconvenience as possible to you. However, damage to or loss of baggage is sometimes unavoidable. Therefore, please write your name, address, and telephone number on the registered baggage. For detailed regulations on baggage transportation, please refer to our staff or call us at 1-626-5831500 .